You purchased a new computer – GREAT! Follow these simple steps to successfully move your Product Key to the new computer.
First, start by REMOVING the software license from your old computer:
- Make sure your computer is connected to the Internet, and your firewall is temporarily turned off (5 minutes should be fine)
- Click [START]->[All Programs]->[MoneyTrax]->[Licensing Wizard] (For Windows 8 users, Press the Windows key on your Keyboard then type the word “Licensing” and the Licensing Wizard should appear in the results.)
- When the Licensing Wizard starts, select “Remove my software license from this computer" (so it can be installed on a new computer) and click [Next], [Next], [Next]
- WRITE DOWN THE PRODUCT KEY (so you know which Key to transfer to the new computer)
- Click [Finish]. The Product Key is now available for reuse on the new computer.
Next, license the new computer:
- Install the latest version of the system
- Once installed, double-click the app icon then click [Next] to start the standard activation process. Your Product Key should now activate the new computer.
We’ve created a two minute walk-through video showing this process in action.